RESPIRATOR MASK DUST MASK FFP3:
Filtering half mask SK against particles is designed for individuals to protect their respiratory organs against harmful, dangerous and highly dangerous aerosols (dust, fumes, mist, viruses, bacteria, etc.).
Filtering half mask type SK may be used in almost any area of industry, agriculture, everyday circumstances: welding works, building and repair works connected with the formation of dust or fog, boring, finishing of floors, working with glass wool; threshing; loading, screening, crushing and dispersion of various non volatile materials; tilling of dry soil with introduction of pesticides and fertilizers; haymaking, gathering dry leaves and rubbish; tending of cattle, sheepshearing; dry tiding of rooms and courtyards; cleaning of carpets, clothes, upholstered furniture; cutting of garments and fur articles; using of synthetic washing powders, bleachers, abrasive detergents, cement, dry construction mixtures, prevention from infectious diseases (influenza, acute respiratory diseases, etc.) transmitted by droplet infection, nursing the sick, epidemics, microbiological works, etc.
• Put on the half mask before entering the polluted area;
• Take the half mask from the package with clean hands;
• Straighten the obturator evenly:
1. Put on the half mask starting from the chin;
2. Press the plate on the bridge of the nose;
3. Connect on a nape the ends of straps, not pulling them;
4. Smooth an obturator of half mask to the face on all length.
• Take the half mask off in clean area not touching the inner surface with your hands.